High protein, low fat and carb!I love this cake because it is full of with casein (slow break-down protein source) and good quality low carb and fat. Easy to bake it, trust me. If I can do it, you too!
What do you need for the Cottage Cheese Cake?
- STEP: mix the pastry ingredients in a bowl. The texture should be not too liquid and not too dry.
- STEP: put the pastry mass into a bake form (should be about 5-8mm thick the pasty in the form) and put it into the oven for 20 minutes in 180C.
- STEP: during the pastry baking mix the cream ingredients in a bowl. The texture should be not too liquid and not too dry.
- STEP: take off the pastry and put the top of it the cream mass. Bake it together for 40 min more in 180C. Check the cake after 30min baking: if top of the cake start to be brown, turn off the oven.
- STEP: wait until the cake will be room temperature and slice it.
I’m not a great cooker but I can bake amazing diet cakes! Who wanna know this cottage cheese cake recipe?! 🍰 . Thank you @luckymhido for the video 😉 . . #pt #ptlife #personaltrainersydney #fitnessplayground #newtownsydney #fitness #healthyfood #diet #sugarfree #instafit #sexymodel #model #muscleguy #hairychest #csabaserak